In order to get the best results for hair dying, wash hair thoroughly before applying the colour paste, preferably using a natural / organic shampoo. Do not use any conditioner or oils. Dry the hair with a towel. This procedure is essential for yielding the best hair colouring results.
The hair should be clean and free from any conditioner and oils gels, hairspray, or other styling products, as well residual products like conditioners.
Unlike chemically-based hair dyes, which damage and break hair, Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Colour colours hair naturally without damaging follicles. Note that if you have previously used chemical shampoos, conditioners, etc., you must first thoroughly clean your hair with a clarifying shampoo to remove the chemicals before proceeding to use the hair dye.
1. Each jar of Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Colour is 100g. Determine the usage amount based on hair length.
Short Hair: 20g to 30g
Shoulder Length Hair: 40g to 60g
Long Hair: 70g to 100g
2. Use warm water. Use pure drinking water or distilled water for best results.
3. Prepare a suitable container and stirring rod. (Please avoid using metal bowls or spoons during the preparation or application of the paste).
4. Place the hair colour powder in a container. Add the hot water into the powder gradually, in small amounts. Mix well to obtain a uniform ketchup or yogurt-like consistency. The ratio of powder to water is approximately 1:3. If the mixture becomes too thin, add small amounts of powder to achieve the correct consistency.
1. After a thorough hair wash, towel dry hair and when the hair are still slightly damp, begin applying the paste from the roots along the hair length using the brush or even by hands. Make sure to cover all hair really well. Very grey or short hair is best covered by using thicker paste.
2. After applying the paste fully and evenly, apply heat with a blow dryer for few minutes. Then, cover the hair with a disposable shower cap. The heat application may be repeated 2 to 3 times every 15-20 minutes without removing the shower cap. Please note that this step is optional, but highly recommended. Heat activates the organic herbs in the paste, which helps to enhance the nourishing and the colouring process.
The colouring paste should be left on the hair for 60 to 90 minutes. (Grey hair may take longer to achieve the desired effect. For grey or white hair, the paste can be left for up to 2 hours. Because the paste is natural, it will not damage the scalp.)
1. After completing the colouring process, rinse the hair with running water (do not use shampoo or conditioner) until the hair is clean.
2. To achieve the best results, we recommend using colour retention shampoo/conditioner only after 24 hours. A natural and gentle colour retention shampoo/conditioner is highly recommended.
3. DO NOT use clarifying shampoo after hair colouring (clarifying shampoo can only be used before the hair colouring to remove the hair buildups and grease. Colour retention shampoo should be used after the hair dye is applied).
first application may not achieve a good result and the product should be applied 2 or 3 more times, with an interval of at least 24 hours between each application.( 2 to 3 applications in a week for 1st time user
❗️Tips for cover grey hair with Radico organic hair color
➡️ Use Radico organic HENNA powder for 45 minutes
-Rinse and towel dry your hair
- and Apply any darker shade of Radico Organic Hair Color
➡ Use 100% Organic Hair Wash (Hair treatment / Shikakai / Ritha ) for 1 week which is useful to neutralize your hair and your scalp.
Apply darker shade of Radico 100% Organic Hair Color